Oliver Mascarenhas was on Saturday elected unopposed as the Mombasa County Hockey Association (MCHA) president in an election held on Saturday.
Others who retain their seats include, second Deputy President Trina Mulwa, Secretary-General Feisal Yassin, Treasurer Mariano Emadau, Assistant Match Secretary Brenda Wangila, and Julius Masero as a member of the executive council.
The New MCHA Executive Council
- President – Oliver Mascarenhas.
- 1st Deputy President – Michael Katana.
- 2nd Deputy President – Trina Mulwa.
- Secretary-General – Feisal Yassin.
- Asst Sec General – Salome Kasichana.
- Treasurer – Mariano Emadau.
- Match Secretary – Norbert Sije.
- Asst match Sec – Brenda Wangila
- Member – Julius Masero
- Member – Esther Mwikali
Oliver Mascarenhas promised to prioritize the construction of hockey fields in the Coast region.
Kakamega Hockey County Association, who were supposed to conduct their elections yesterday, rescheduled its elections to March 12
County Association Election dates
Kakamega County Hockey Association – 12th March 2022
Nakuru County Hockey Association – 5th March 2022
Kisumu County Hockey Association- 12th March 2022
Nairobi County Hockey Association – 16th March 2022
Kiambu County Hockey Association – 19th March 2022
Photo: Danstone Baraza | HockeyKE